Sunday, September 16, 2007

I don't really have anything to say.

but still. I feel compelled to write something. perhaps about something missing. but that begs the question, can you miss something you've never had?

3 months to the day I'll be back home. good and bad. okay, more good than bad, MUCH MORE. bad which means exams are actually nearer than it seems. darn. after the 1 week break, it'll only be another 4 weeks of school before exams begin. frightening huh. in a flash. to think I'm still catching up with lectures. tsk tsk, not keeping up now are you.

I think the liver is a pretty important organ. we've had 2 weeks of stuff up to now about it and its functions. and dysfunction. in lecture notes, they also say the chinese see the liver as centre of the human body. not sure if I've heard that one before. but it's really interesting observing generalisations and cultural differences. much like how singaporean noodles can only be found overseas. I really digress.

(yet another random rant, I'm fast becoming a master.)

sleep is fast becoming a luxury I've to learn to give up little by little. perhaps an allusion to the future. can't bear, though. having less sleep I mean. it's not that I like this hapzardly-organised (oxymoron!) train of thought. which I regret to say reflects my current state of mind. need a breather to hopefully get everything together. but that won't come until after this week at the earliest. bah. one more week to our measly 1 week break. yay.

and I said I don't have anything to say.